Sunday, April 23, 2017

Keep looking up!




We all come at moments in our life that we even disappoint ourselves. We had some good ideas to make necessary changes, but then we mess it up terribly.

This may even happen several times during one's life time. We can get upset about such failures, but in the mean time it shows us clearly that we do not have the power within ourselves to overcome and to reach the goal we had in mind.

“But the salvation of the righteous is from the LORD; He is their strength in time of trouble.” Psalm 37:39

We have a battle to fight in order to overcome, and to reach our goal. How come I loose, you may ask yourself. By this you will be reminded that you are not perfect and that there is always a negative aspect working against you. We live in an imperfect world of good and evil. There is always a battle to be won.

“The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?” Psalm 27:1

There is Good and Evil all around us. God has given us the ability and the will to choose whom we want to follow, God's way or the powers of darkness/evil.

This evil is satan, who was thrown out of the heavens, leaving mankind with the choice whom he wants to serve, "Good or Evil" or "The Creator of heaven and earth, or Satan, the fallen angel."

It was never the intention of the Father to force His creation in serving Him. Therefore God allowed satan to deceive mankind, so people have to make up their mind. By now it shows clearly who desire to be followers of Christ or the followers of evil, satan himself. 

We, human beings have to search our heart very
seriously. There is a battle going on and a victory to be won in each one of our lives.

“But Jesus looked at them and said to them, ‘With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26

We are not standing alone in this battle, since we can call upon the name of the Lord for strength to get the Victory through the power of the Holy Spirit, for His glory. AMEN!



Oh God Almighty, Creator of Heaven and Earth.
Your hand made the land and the rolling sea,
The hills and the valleys, the trees I see.

My eyes behold the awesome skills You've shown.
It are Your miracles which I admire the most,
Of all the love You've shown, You'll never boast.

How could I ever explain Your mighty works.
All that I observe is beyond one's mind, 
I know it's You, still the secret I'll never find.

I shall lay down my life and thoughts to rest.
To You, my Heavenly Father I present my heart
Since t'was You who searched me from the start.

AMEN and AMEN

Writing and Poetic expression by Dr. Trudy Veerman





Copyright © Dr.Trudy Veerman, 1996-2017, All Rights Reserved.


No comments: