Sunday, July 26, 2015

Fear Not




I was recently reminded of the three Hebrew children, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego who were thrown into the fiery furnace. They could not compromise. They said to the King: "Even if we are thrown into the furnace we could not bow down to the golden statue." Daniel 3.

In the fiery furnace they went... they took the risk of being totally burned to crisp... BUT, The Man of God walked with them as the fourth person to save them from burning. This is the ULTIMATE rescue, when Jesus walks into the "heat" of your battle.

This is how we should live without fear since God is right with us. Do not waver, unless you miss His protection. Stand on His Word! Faith in the Father is our ultimate strength, no matter what! Thank You, Jesus!

You just cannot figure out the end result, but if you have learned throughout your Christian walk to trust the Father you will experience some awesome moves of the Holy Spirit and of the mighty works of God.
Don't have any fear for the things you dream or have visions of, but rather stand tall and allow God to handle this, whatever you're facing.

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7

Daniel knew also that he did run the risk of being thrown into the lion's den... so what?
Don't allow your emotions take over what eventually could happen.
TRUST GOD, HE MAY BE PREPARING YOU FOR THE WORST, which may not even happen. This all to allow your FAITH to be developed.

Do not allow powers of darkness to stir up fear in your spirit, because God will reveal to His children which way to go and lead them out of harm's way.

What is MOST NEEDED and MOST EFECTIVE IS "FAITH" IN GOD AND RESTING IN HIM. Only then will He be able to move His Hand on your behalf. AMEN !

I dare to mention and to guarantee this as well, since I have seen the hand of God moving in a way as with the three Hebrew children in the fiery furnace. I have been seconds away from death a few times, and about to be murdered by a person who was a foot away from me; was attacked in my body with cancer, and many other tragedies during my life. But the Father gave wonderful ways of escape.

The Father came to my RESCUE in each situation. GLORY TO GOD!

"You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in Your word. Depart from me, you evildoers, For I will keep the commandments of my God." Psalm 119:114-115.

God is who He says He is: "I AM THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA, THE BEGINNING AND THE END."

His followers do not need to doubt GOD!
BE ENCOURAGED! AMEN!

Servant of the Most High,
Dr. Trudy Veerman


Copyright: © Dr. Trudy Veerman, 1994-2015. 
All rights reserved


No comments: