Sunday, March 8, 2015

I need Jesus!



You may never realize HOW MUCH you need Jesus until you

think you are about to drown.





* Lord, I am blind... I cannot find my way


* My legs are hurting... I cannot walk

* My voice is gone... because of crying 

* I am blind... and I want to see

HELP ME LORD, I call upon You, because I need You more
than I ever have before!




Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto 

thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him,

and He shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5,6 


This is the time to securely hold onto God and to keep our 

faith high in Him. The coming of the Lord is near and we 

must aim for Holiness and Righteousness through Christ, so 

we may enter into the Wedding Feast, meeting Christ in the 

clouds, in a twinkling of an eye.


Any obstacle should be thrown off, which is of this world, 

so we will move up as Jesus appears. Those who have the 

OIL, which refers to the Holy Spirit, will go up in 

twinkling of an eye. Amen!


Please, read the Parable of the five wise and five foolish 

virgins. They knew about His coming and about the 

Wedding Feast, but five were left behind since they were 

lacking oil for there lamps. They came too late and the door

  
was closed. They knocked to get in, but the Bridegroom 

said: "I do not know you."


Those are the ones who stayed behind and will go through 

the Great Tribulation, just as the unbelievers will go. If 

they get through this terrible time without having accepted 

the Mark of the Beast, they will be spared.


Revelation 6: 9,10 And when He had opened the fifth seal, 

saw under the ALTAR the souls of them that were slain for 

the Word of God. And for their testimony which they held.





O soul, are you weary and troubled?
No light in the darkness you see?
There's light for a look at the Savior,
And life more abundant and free!

Through death into life everlasting
He passed, and we follow Him there;
O'er us sin no more hath dominion-
For more than conqu'rors we are!

His Word shall not fail you-He promised;
Believe Him, and all will be well:
Then go to a world that is dying,
His perfect salvation to tell!

Turn your eyes upon Jesus,
Look full in His wonderful face,
And the things of earth will grow strangely dim,
In the light of His glory and grace.

Blessings in Jesus
Minister Dr. Trudy Veerman
Copyright @ All Rights Reserved 1992-2015

No comments: