Monday, February 17, 2014

Visitor's Comments

Glorify His Name

by Dr. Trudy Veerman 
 This is the Day that the Lord has made...... 
Testimonies from people who visited 
"A Christian Counselor" Website.
*
From Germany.
I have printed out most of the useful topics that you have listed on the "Christian Counselor" homepage. The one that has affected me most is the one "Speaking in Tongues".
I took a couple of days to read it over and checked out all of the scripture references. 

As I got to the last chapter I started getting nervous. If and when I found out something I can do to strengthen my faith in the LORD, I want to do it.
Well, I had reached the point in the book where I had to step out in faith, or tuck my tail and run. I had never really believed in speaking tongues. My mother's father was a Pentecostal Preacher, and I have been told that he was a man FILLED WITH THE SPIRIT. My mother would tell me of the times that she would be overcome by the Spirit and would speak in tongues and lay hands on people, and they would be healed!

=
That afternoon about a month ago, I will never forget. While my wife was taking a nap, I went into my living room and knelt down on the floor. I placed the Bible in front of me, and earnestly prayed for the Lord to baptize me with the Holy Spirit. I almost passed out because I was so nervous. And to tell you the truth, I was scared!
I spoke for about 5-7 minutes in an unknown language and stopped when I felt the urge.

If this message is visible to people, I would encourage anyone and everyone to read the topic on Filled with the Holy Spirit, and with Speaking in Tongues. Have your Bible handy and look up all of the scripture references. Pray about it, and the Holy Spirit will guide you. Your time on Earth this time around will be much more rewarding as a result of The Holy Spirit! God Bless to All. Spread the WORD!!
*
From Minnesota, USA.
Really love your website... 
A real encouragement to me regarding the Baptism in the Holy Spirit answered questions that I have had. May the Lord continue to use you as you are sensitive to the Holy Spirit in ministering to others.
*
From L.P., Florida.
I praise Jesus Christ for bringing me to
"A Christian Counselor" website. Many times I just don't feel fed by what is being taught in the pulpit and had been praying that the Lord help me to grow spiritually.  I believe that answer was finding your website!
I feel the presence of the Lord whenever I log on and His word is so real.  Your faithful glorification uplifts my spirit and my strength is renewed.  Sometimes I laugh and sometimes cry and sometimes brought to my knees in repentance.
I particularly enjoyed "Wedding Bells" about your marriage made in Heaven. I also suffer from clinical depression and rely on Jesus to get me through each day.  Yes, I too have contemplated suicide. That is very painful to admit.  I have always tried to suppress those memories and felt great shame because of them.  I often wondered "what kind of christian woman could I possible be if I felt that way"?  

How could I ever expect to grow spiritually if I was such a weak vessel?  I knew Jesus was faithful but feared what I would/could become.
Reading "Trudy's Testimony", your "War-time Memories",  has shown me that I am not alone down here.  Bad things do happen to Christian women and we can continue to glorify Him even in our sufferings. Jesus has been carrying me for many years and I look forward to the day that He says "well done".

Honestly though, it is through the work of the Holy Spirit and the faithful servants, like yourself, that deserves that "well done".  I am so grateful to the body of Christ!  Thank you so much for your faithful, Godly counsel.
I feel as if I have grown by leaps and bounds! I also feel as if I have my very own spiritual advisor who I can tell anything.  I pray for your ministry and you daily.
I guess I can't write anything in a few words.... I could go on and on about what you have done for me. "A Christian Counselor" web-site gives me such a sense of peace.  I just love the music and I print out pages of it and place them on the wall.   My favorite is "Glorify Him" testimonies. I pray many more people take advantage of this web-site.

*

From Jacksonville, Florida.Oh, dear sister in Christ . . . your page is a blessing! Your article on Speaking in Tongues is a wonder, and such wisdom! Reading your personal testimony lifted my heart and my faith , thank you precious soul for sharing. Our Lord is so mighty and giving and always is ready to hear our prayer if we are sincere. Continue your wonderful work. 
*
From Centreville, Md.
Your Testimony is very encouraging; I couldn't help but be rushed with emotion when reading what the Lord has done for yet another one of his children. The Lord is truly good. I give thanks and praise to God Almighty through Jesus Christ our Lord AMEN! Thank-you for your web sites. Peace be with you. Keep persevering in Christ. God Bless You!


From D.D., Florida.
I was saved about 20 years ago, but never really came to know the Lord. I had never established a personal relationship with Him. 

I did a lot of backsliding and always came running back to Him in times of turmoil, and they were a plenty!! 
I was a heroin addict for many years, walked the streets, begged, borrowed and stool from family, friends and foe. I experienced the tragedy of abortion, gave up a child to adoption and had a child out of wedlock. Came close to death through overdose, rape, abusive men in my life. Through all this, God was always speaking to me, "Debra, I have a purpose for your life... I didn't listen. 
Aids became prominent in the drug scene around 1980, I actually got down on my knees in front of a television set after learning on the 6:00 PM news that people were dying of Aids due to sharing dirty needles. God had my attention now!! I called out to Him in desperation, and He was there for me, He pulled me up out of the ditch I was in. I turned my life over to Him totally. I asked that He spare me from this terrible disease and I would listen to His call.
Our God is an AWESOME God, He faithfully answered my request. How ? I have watched people pass away from Aids over the past 10 or more years. People I actually shared a bloody needle with on several, several occasions. I am totally FREE of Aids to this precious day!! Praise His Mighty name! God told me time and time again, "Debra, I have a purpose for you in this life, I am so grateful I am here to fulfill that purpose." 

"A Christian Counselor"
website has been a great blessing to me. I was especially blessed by the article "Suicidal Thoughts". I lost my husband 1 year ago today. I had a lot of misconceptions, and unanswered questions that were answered by Trudy's guidance and knowledge of God's Word. She also has been there to answer and guide me. I praise the Lord for her ministry.
Philippians 4:13 "I can do ALL things, through Christ Who strengthens me."

*

From New Jersey.
I'm just writing to let you know that out of all the Christian web sites, this is my absolute favorite!! This site has helped me TREMENDOUSLY with my depression, by reading the article Subjecting Your Thoughts. I really want to thank you for taking the time out to write and prepare this site.
The LORD has definitely given you a great task to complete and you have done an excellent job in doing so. I am wondering if you answer personal questions. Well if you have time to write back please do so, I would love to hear from you.
Thank you for being there. "Hope Lives" from the Christian World at Active Worlds referred me to you....thank you again.

*
From Florida.

Sister Trudy, Your article on the Gift of Tongues is absolutely fantastic. It will help many who have some of the same questions you mentioned.
Thank you for all the time and prayer it took to write such a wonderful, enlightening article on a subject that is frequently falsely taught and misunderstood by so many well intentional ministers. Blessings, For Christ.
*
   

From Watertown, NY. I was searching for a WEBSITE to help me with a problem for which I need Christian Counseling, and there was a link to this site. I thank God I found this SITE. I have more info now than I had before.    THANK YOU and God BLESS. 

From Florida.
I have just been touched so deeply by you and your website that I didn't know where to begin.  To make this short and full of love at the same time  :)  I have to say that your pages on "Depression and Subjecting Your Thoughts" and "Never Give Up" are what has helped me the most.
I have dealt with depression and wanting to just run away and give up for a long time; I even admitted to my sweet hubby that I almost ran away one day just to "get away" from everything. That is a terrible feeling, Trudy, and it made me feel like I was a prisoner in my own body.
I had gotten past the stage of wanting to have the relief of being in Heaven before it was His time; I knew that would be disastrous; but I was at the point that I wanted to run from conflict, responsibilities, and people I loved.
With prayer, the help of sweet Christian internet sisters and brothers, and with the help of your pages, I could better deal with this.  Now I may get disappointed in life, and I guess you could say a little depressed, but nothing like I used to have, and I thank Jesus for my deliverance!!!
I was so also deeply touched by your page "Wedding Bells", how you met and married your dear hubby.  Wow, the Lord is MAGNIFICENT!!!  Thank you so much for sharing that with me!
*

From North Carolina, USA.
Trudy, This is always a blessing to me every time I am here at your website "A Christian Counselor". The spirit of the Lord is strong on these pages. Keep up all the wonderful work you are doing here. What a wonderful ministry you have. So many of us need to have a place to go when maybe we can't go anywhere else, and we have found a friend here. Thank you again for bringing God close. God Bless. IN HIS GRIP

*
Thank you so much for the articles on The Holy Spirit, and Speak in Tongues.
I have been baptized in the Holy Ghost and speak in my prayer language sometimes, but lately not at all. I really thought I had lost it, until I read your articles.
I prayed and gave God all the praise and glory, and asked for a refreshing, and then I just received all I had been given. I praised the Lord all afternoon, and was so blessed to be able to give unto my Lord in this way.
We had tornado warnings for our county all evening and our son had just left for praise and worship practice. At the time we did't know about the warnings, just as he left the phone rang and it was a church member telling me about the warnings and how bad it already was there. It was exactly where our son was headed. We were able to call him on our 2 way radio and he made it home just as golf ball sized hail started to come down.The whole time waiting for him to get home I was out on the porch praising God.
I had told the Lord just that day, from now on He would be first always in my life and everything and everyone next. I have always tended not to have my son where he shouldn't be. He is our only child, a baby of 22 years. I gave my praise to my Lord, because in giving all I had to Him, that He was in control. Praise The Lord.

*

From New Zealand.
I just wanted to write and thank you again for your really wonderful site!! I signed your guestbook before. I stayed up 1/2 the night last night and tonight reading
"Your Testimony" and other topics of great interest and help to me.
And thank you and the Lord for the time and effort you have put in to teach people like me how to begin to achieve a truly good and faithful relationship with the Lord!!!God Bless You.

*  
From: J.V., Indian expat. living in Doha, Qatar.
HI, Praise be to God. I was really feeling so depressed today. I am working in a company as an comp.engineer, on probationary basis for 3 months. Today I felt so helpless because I didn't know many stuff, I was wondering if this is the place God wants me to be, I was feeling inadequate, dumb and frustrated. This is my first job after my graduation last June.
I also felt I could't hold on much longer because I wasn't getting paid and I was doubtful as to whether I would ever be offered a permanent position. But after reading this page I really feel good and grateful to God for reminding me again that "I can do all things thr'u Christ who strengthens me". 
Words cannot express how absolutely great I felt after reading your writing AWESOME.   I thank and praise God for all that He has done and is still doing in your life. I accepted Jesus as my Saviour 3 yrs ago. Now at 21, I can say that he has been the best friend I've ever had. When I came here to Doha, Qatar,  I had to leave all of my friends behind in India.

I also felt that this being a Muslim country I would lose my connection with God because I do attend church at the British Embassy here, I would always miss the great praise and worship sessions that I was used to attending while in College.

But the Lord promised me that He was taking me to higher grounds and I blindly accepted His will and came here. It was one day when I was feeling really down that I browsed in to your site . I am so grateful to God for showing me your place. You can't imagine how much it means to me...to be able to hear and talk about Jesus. I feel like I've found a friend..somebody whom MY BEST FRIEND in Heaven has recommended. To cut it all short ...thanks for what you are doing. Thanks a lot. I'll remember u in my prayers. God Bless Your Ministry. Love.
*
From: Tom, Mexico.
Hey, Trudy! God led me to your web page. It was a real blessing to me. Great site! I am a pilot. I support mission work in Mexico. For years my life was a total mess until a Christian Counselor helped me. I am pretty cut off down here and it gets lonely. Your site is inspirational. It helped remind me that we can never be far from God and His grace, care and mercy. I'll be back! Thanks, and God Bless you and your work!

*  
From: B, ?
I am richly blessed by God, but more so now that I have found this site.  I was seeking help on predetermined topics, and, lo and behold, they are here!  The articles and books give in-depth advice and guidance uncommon in other Christian sites...the quick and short answers have never helped me. From a long-time Christian.
Keep up the excellent site for Christ's glory!
*
From: David
There is Peace and Tranquility radiating from this site.
Its fragrance is sweet, its structure is smooth and bright.
It brings Hope and Relieve to a world in pain.
It's like heavenly music, a song and its refrain.
This must be of God, Who works through His Love.
To bring a smile, a touch, a kind word from above.

*
From somewhere in the USA:
Dear Trudy, Thank you so much for your response to my email!! What a blessing you have been to me.  I studied your articles on the Holy Spirit, and prayed and prayed.  God blessed me with the Baptism of the Holy Spirit and the gift of speaking in tongues!!! I am so grateful for your website.  All of the articles are uplifting and helpful. I praise the Lord for your help and for your letter to me about my daughter.  I have copied it and I reread it often throughout the day.  It is of great comfort to me.  I am praying that God helps me to let go of her, and to leave her in His Hands, as you suggest.  It is still not so easy, but I am confident that the Lord hears my cries and that He will help me. Thank you again for your quick response and your note of encouragement!!  May God richly bless you for all you are doing to help others!!  I know beyond a doubt that He sent you to me!!!
*

From Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Praise God for this word. I am in the process of being delivered from a cocaine addiction. I have been seeking the face of GOD for my healing. This site is truly a blessing.... Please pray for me! PRAISE THE LORD!!
*

From Colorado
Praise be to GOD that there are people such as you who really care for HIS kingdom and HIS children. Those of us that are hurting find comfort in your ministry. May HE bless and keep you. Thank you for being there.

*

From Maryland
Hi, This is something that everyone needs. 
Please, never stop giving Godly advice. 
The gospel can be used in every aspect of our lives. God is the foundation for everything that is right and true. Thanks for being there. 
I pray that you too are touch by the Spirit to be restored when needed. Understanding must be there that when you give so much out, 
like Jesus after fasting for 40 days/nights, He was tempted, 
He was also ministered unto by the angels. 
You too, must be ministered to. I will pray for you too. All of us need one another as long as we remember where our strength lies. AMEN!
 * 
From Colorado
I want to add my thanks to the many you've helped through these pages. Its awesome to see someone just doing what God calls them to do without thinking of payment or rewards. This is truly answering the call. In His grace.
Your story is truly amazing. Like amazing Grace. Once I started to read your testimony, I could not take my eyes off the screen. I feel so blessed after reading your story. I have your site bookmarked, so I can come again and again. I can not wait to see what other blessings are in store. My prayer is that the Lord continues to bless you and keep you. I Praise God for your ministry, In Jesus.     

*
From Florida
Very good site! I felt the Spirit as I browsed, as my spirit agreed with the writer's. We are Spirit-filled Christians who believe in living the life in the likeness of Jesus. God Bless you in your endevours.
*
From Ovid, NY
I know there are many, many, MANY, "hurting" people out there, just like I WAS. Yes Trudy, I remember those early letters I wrote on your guestbook, especially the "first" one! I don't even have to look it up because all I have to do is think about that letter and the "hopeless frame of mind" that I had been in for so long -- and a dark heaviness starts to fill my mind, so I refuse to even dwell on it. That part of me is "DEAD" and "GONE FOREVER"! And I give God all the glory. Isn't He magnificent??? He loved me enough to take this once very 'poor-minded', very sick, spiritually-dying woman, and placed her right into the hands of a very wise, loving, and "ON-FIRE" Christian Counselor -- YOU!
I see it completely as His plan, because the "odds" of us ever meeting, outside of Him, seem totally obscure!! THANK YOU LORD!!!!!!!
So, I want to thank you, again, with all of my heart for writing back to me that first time.  I can't even imagine where I might be today, if the Lord had not brought you into my life!
*

A Visitor.   

I wanted to thank you for the article on Sex & the Christian Marriage. My husband and I have been married for over 20 years and  in the past 5 years we have given our lives over to our Lord. This was one area we never asked anyone about, we assumed what we did as a married couple was OK . Thank you for showing us that we were wrong. I believe both of us always felt bad about these things. As I'm writing this my husband is throwing away everything and anything he can find that may not be pleasing to God. Thank you so much for helping one couple see one more way to get sin and the destroyer out of their lives. God Bless you.
*
From Waycross, Georgia
Your testimony nearly made me cry, I am very thankful for it! I was a very ignorant, brutal young man who was addicted to drugs and sought purpose. I believed that the Neo-Nazi Movement was a good thing...the people became genuinely good friends. But a slow downward spiral of events led me into the loving embrace of Savior Jesus Christ! Looking back at my life, through the drugs and military prison, skinheads and occultism...Christ is the still GREATEST! And He always will remain furthermore the focus of my life.

*
From LONGVIEW, TX
You have a wonderful testimony. I was doing research for my Sunday school lesson. We are going through a study entitled "Faith under Fire", from David Faust, and I was looking for some examples to share with my class. I stumbled upon your testimony story and was deeply moved and put in the Spirit to worship. Thank you again for your message. 

*
This is the Day that the Lord has made. 

Dear Trudy, I LOVE YOU!!!

There are no words that could express the joy I have in my heart at the present time. I’ve been born again, again. I no longer hate myself. I have forgiven myself. Thank you so much for the help you’ve given me. God has been doing so much in my life lately. We truly do have an awesome God. I’ve been so blessed by your e-mails and the material you have provided on your web site. This evening I attended a church service and ran across two dear friends whom I haven’t seen for years even though they live in the same town. They’ve both been born again and now we’ll be getting together to worship God together. We’ll be praying together for other members of their family and I know in my heart that they are going to be saved also because God’s word says so.
If I never meet you on earth my prayer is that I would meet you in heaven. Thank you again,Your brother in Christ.

*
From a Brother in England.
It never ceases to amaze me how the Holy Spirit works. He gives us what we need just when we need it. His timing is perfect. Your writing
 A Desperate Cry ministered to me. Thank you. I was born very short sighted, and over the years my eyesight has deteriorated. I am now registered as blind, but I still have some sight it's just round the edges of my sight that is going. This means that awareness of what is behind and at the side of me has greatly deminished. I am still able go out on my own although of course I find difficulty in crossing roads, reading signs and bus destinations, etc. unless I am half a metre or so away.
Anyway I found myself in the picturesque village of Glossop in Derbyshire (I travelled there by hopping on and off several Busses)and it being a Bank Holiday with limited Bus Service I missed the last bus back. I found the train Station and caught a train to Manchester (where I could get a train directly back home to Bradford). I could say in between praising God for His beautiful creation was "I will lift up mine eyes towards the hills from whence cometh my strength. My strength cometh from the Lord the creator of Heaven and Earth".
I just remembered your email and was surprised and thrilled when I read your web page A Desperate Cry .
Of course we Christians are sometimes in danger of taking things for granted when it's our own silly fault for not setting off back home in time to catch the bus, but I knew even in the surroundings of a station urinal my God would hear my cry, and guide me back home. Praise His Holy name. I truly know that He is my strong deliverer. Thanks again and a Big Hug.

 
From a brother.
Since I read your enlightening words on ORAL Sexuality, my life has changed. I think something inside my mind has just broken. I used to think that it seems in marriage anything goes when it comes to sexual activity and I felt that if anything goes in marriage then anything should go when we're single as well - but after reading those words on your website, I realize that it's all sin - no one ever came that direct about the subject before and I needed it. I'm single but I've struggled with those issues and it affected the way I lived - but now I'm clean and clear from those issues. The Truth has set me free. Thank you and may God continue to speak through you. Amen ! 



From a sister and servant of the Lord.
I just want to let you know how much of a blessing your web site is. I've used it a few times in our Bible studies in my home, in the last 2 years. As the Lord leads me in my new ministry as an ordained minister just recently, I want to let you know I will continue to teach God's children from your teachings as well as from the Bible, which seem to be changing lives more than ever. I pray God will continue to bless you as you add more teachings. One of my congregation was only 43 years old and just recently went home to be with the Lord due to a severe illness. It was as if he knew he was not going to be with us here on earth very long. He asked me to teach him what the Bible says about cremation. I'll never forget how much your teaching on CREMATION helped answer his questions and how your other teachings were a blessing to him, as well as to the rest of us. God bless you and yours always!!!
  
From Texas.
Trudy, words cannot cover what a blessing your website is. It is truly anointed of God. Your site is a testimony that each life is precious to God and that He has a purpose for each one ,if only we will turn our lives over to Him and allow Him to work thru us. Your are truly a handmaiden of the Lord, your site will bring healing and faith to many. God Bless and keep you in His hands all the days of your life

*
From a sister in Indiana.
Praise God for WebSites such as yours. I was delighted to read about your life and how the Lord touched you and your family. Our Lord Jesus Christ is so AWESOME. There is absolutely nothing impossible with God. There are so many WebSites that are harmful to people, but to visit yours is a breath of FRESH air. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for spreading the precious word of God. 
*
From a sister in Ohio.
How can you rate something that God has empowered you to share to the one person that so needs to hear what you have written. I have read many different writings but, you by far have a gift from our Lord! I am so grateful that you are able to touch someone like myself today. I had no idea that what you wrote will be in my mind and other's as well for a very long time to come. I want to give you through Christ a double portion of His love to spread through people's hearts. I thank you again.

*
from North Carolina.
I like your contents! Hello. God Bless you. Your words truly nourish my soul. I enjoy all of your writings. It makes me smile to see that the Lord has such a great warrior on the battlefield. Continue to bless His name. 
*
 

from St. Kitts; Nevis, Caribbean Islands.
I was searching for articles on THE Holy SPIRIT and on Speaking In TONGUES and GLORY TO JESUS who direct me to your SITE.The information you provided is exactly what I needed, my soul was and is richly BLESS. May GOD continue to use you to be a blessing in many more LIVES.
*
from Nixa, MO
Dear Trudy, I found your site late last evening after coming home from church. I was very tired, but felt much better after reading some of your INSPIRATIONAL POEMS AND SCRIPTURES
I could feel the anointing flowing from the pages. God bless you and thanks. I expect this to be one of my most favorite sites. 
*
from the Cayman Islands
Trudy, I was surfing when I came across your site late last night. God urged me to read YOUR TESTIMONY. I was so enthralled, I could not stop reading. I was so touched with the healing of your sister, I had to share your story with my co-workers. In addition, while going through my own problems and searching for answers, your words gave me hope and a deeper understanding of how precious Jesus is! He is our friend who is the same always-never changing. We just need to be quiet at times and listen! Please keep me in your prayers as I will keep you in mine. I wish you continued success. 

*
from Decatur,Tx.
Very good article on sex and purity under the ORAL SEX and Christians topic. I am the vp/chaplain of a motorcycle ministry and there are some very useful points in this article I will use in the future. Thanks. I look forward to visiting again soon. Be blessed. May His Anointing Permeate your page and bring Peace and deliverance to all who enter. In the Name of Jesus. II Co 2:14 
*
from a visitor from Georgia, USA 
Sometimes a little light can start a fire. When the burning desire of Christ enters a persons life the flame consumes and reforms that person from the inside out. Your Messages and Devotions are a light that can not only be words to read, but a guide and flame to recreate a lost soul. Burn in Christ!
 
from Pretoria, South Africa.
Greetings in that wonderful name above all names, JESUS. I like your words of wisdom with insight and understanding. Pearls of wisdom from His collection. All great things have had small start, why even the mighty oak was once a small sapling. I can see that you are well on your way to much greater things to come.

*
from Queens, NY
I was led to this site while searching for a prayer of deliverance. I believe that the Lord led me to this site to provide me with a visual confirmation of  DELIVERANCE.
I praise the Lord for His deliverance.
I praise the Lord for all that he has done for me. Those things seen and unseen. It is now time for me to offer up praises to Zion. For truly Zion is calling me to a higher place of praise.
May the blessings of the Lord be with all that come across this message. For the Lord has been good to us all. May we all continue to praise Him in spirit and truth. Let God be magnified. 

*
from Somewhere on this globe!
Hi Trudy, I just finished reading your TESTIMONY. I am so moved. You have had an extraordinary life for sure. This has been a real blessing to me tonight, how much you will never know. I have been going through something very terrible for months now. Just last night I decided God was not for me, I must have done something so wrong He would never forgive me or love me again. Your testimony has reaffirmed to me that He loves me and is going to be there with me forever. I have been dealing with a large problem and it seems God didn't care about me. I know that is wrong now, thanks to you.
At the end of your testimony you said you believed God was revealing His Spirit and that is just what happened. Thank you so much and God bless you.

*
from unknown place.
Hi Trudy: It's so great to hear from you. I am so, so happy because I have always wanted to find out what are the do's and don't in a marriage when having sex. Oral Sex and The Christian Marriage was one of the topics. Another one was the Steps to Financial Freedom, For Women Only, Sowing Seed in Marriage this is doing a great change in my life and I can also see a change within myself and how differently I look at things now.
But, I am so thrilled because I do not have anyone to teach me these things. I have been praying for answers that no one would ever be honest enough to teach me and I felt as if my life was wasting away. I felt that there was something missing and there were nights that I cried to God asking Him to show me and teach me these things. Trudy, God has shown me his glory through you and have provided the information that I needed to know. My faith in God has even grown.
All the information that I have gotten through you is like treasure to me now. I made up a folder and I have them there to read and to teach someone else that might need it one day. Thanks. again. 


From a Brother, unknown living area.
Trudy.... First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to e-mail me. Not just a short e-mail, but a long one that was obviously well thought out. There really are people out there who care. You have a sweet spirit and heart for the Lord. You definitely know the meaning of serving God and others. Thank you so much!
Secondly, yesterday I did something I have never done. I rededicated my life to Christ. I surrendered my life, soul, mind, heart and body to him. I know it is a day by day process to change, and it won't be overnight, but I have to say I feel so different already. I FEEL FREE! Free from bondage and free from sin. I haven't felt that way for a long time.

*
Your e-mail blew me away! It really confirmed everything I read in scripture yesterday, and helped me to understand the power I have in Christ to overcome. Satan has no power over me! " Greater is He that is in me then He that is in the world" I wrote a letter to God, telling him all the things I was giving up for him. Movies I shouldn't watch,T.V, music of the world, and anything that might tempt me to lust. Anything that will temp me to sin, I am taking out of my life. "Not by might nor by Power, but by My Spirit says the Lord". I am standing by that word. I hung it on my wall and I look at it everyday. Only By His Spirit can I overcome.
Today I felt the urge, but I went right to the word of God, and prayed, and I didn't have the urge anymore. His Power is amazing! I only wish I would have seen this all sooner. I have been a Christian for so long, but never knew that masturbation was wrong. In fact many Christian leaders told me it wasn't, but I never felt right about it. I now know it is wrong and it is a sin after I read Sexual Sins and the Need for Change 
I know God has forgiven me, but It will take longer for me to forgive myself. All these years of harming my temple that God has given me. I love the Lord so much, and am so sorry I hurt Him in that way. I now have Victory in Jesus!
Praise the Lord! I know I have a long way to go, and I know it will be very hard sometimes.

-
But, the reward God offers, compared to what the world offers is so much more rewarding. I love God so much and want to serve Him and He has given me the gift of singing. I want to use my life as a living sacrifice for Him.
Please keep me in your prayers. I still have not told anyone about this, and am thinking about someone I can tell to keep me accountable. I pray God sends someone I can trust to tell. Thank you for your letter. It helped me more than I can say! God bless you and keep you. What you are doing for Him, is so wonderful!!
In Christ.

*
From Ontario, Canada. A Desperate heart touched by the Father.
I have read many of the inspirational messages and testimonies as laid-out in your website. Thank you for taking the time to write to me... Trudy,  I know that you are very busy in your work that I am not the only person suffering in this world that the world is FULL of suffering,  but all the more reason for my gratitude to you and to the Lord for being willing to listen and more over, for caring. I am already blessed a hundredfold, and your prayers are serving to build my own strength.
I am beginning very gradually to understand what it means to "leave it in the hands of God"  I am learning to understand what it means to "live in Faith" and I know that I have barely even started.
But I have read everything you have told me to read,  and when I feel the depression and panic creeping back in,  I know that Satan is doing his best to hit me below the belt ...  I guess that's a big part of the reason why I write you these long letters ... because I know that you are part of God's army -- and talking to you helps me remember that there is a God who cares with all His heart  --  that He is working through you and your network of faithful.   Bless you and your ministry Trudy.   I pray this in the Name of The Father,  The Son and The Holy Spirit.  Amen.
God go with you,  and as I learn more about How to pray,  as you are teaching me to pray, I pray also for all those you have asked to pray for me and J.....s.  Already,  I am Blessed by the Father a hundred fold ... Thank you, thank you, thank you ..in Jesus' name.

Some More from the above person, Canada.
Trudy, As we've been corresponding privately by email for a couple of weeks now, I thought it would be only appropriate to "go public" by signing your guest book.
Your correspondence with me has been serving to strengthen me through a very difficult period in my life.
For anyone who might be looking at this page for the first time, or perhaps lost, lonely, desperate, at your wits' end, please believe me -- prayer helps -- Trudy has access to what seems to be a limitless number of real people like you and me -- plain, simple human beings The Truth is that we are not alone ... how could such an immense Universe so full of mysteries possibly exist without God. Read Trudy's articles, read the Bible -- In our modern secularized world, our suffering goes largely u-checked because we turn away from a personal relationship with God.
Take it from me! I've been in psycho-therapy for over a year, but in a matter of mere weeks, through Trudy's guidance, tutelage, patience, compassion and true care, I am being made to feel the presence of the Holy Spirit working in my life. Where before there has been depression and only pain, there is now a brimming sense of strength -- it's not magic -- it's God.
Don't let yourself be fooled by the ways of a "Godless" world -- our actions and our thoughts DO MATTER. Not only that, but WE MATTER TO GOD WHO LOVES US.
Pray, pray with faith, even if you think you don't believe, you will begin to see a difference  We are blessed that there is someone like Trudy, shepherding us into the Path of God's everlasting light guided through the power of the Holy Spirit in Jesus' name.
Praise be to God, and Peace to All Mankind -- Believe it this may well be the beginning of a New Life for the reader. Ask for God's help, He will make you pure if you only let Him.

*
from Sister KMS. 
I read your experience in your writing: MY Baby Boy... PUT IT ON TRUDY!!!! This will bless MILLIONS!!! Dear FRIEND, tears just ran from my eyes and the blessing that came over me was UNREAL! This will reach SO MANY and show them the LOVE OF GOD & that MIRACLES do happen TODAY!
You are really anointed and blessed my dear friend! This site is AWESOME!!! You go girl!!! Put it out there & make not mistake!!!! PRAISE HIS WONDERFUL NAME! His grace and mercy still reigns!!
PRAISE HIS NAME!!! You are the greatest Trudy just let GOD have his way! He was APPARENTLY leading you by HIS SPIRIT to do this! God bless you my dear friend, just do His work!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with me! Know that I love you and keep you in my prayers daily!!!!!

   
From Brother DdB.
Dear Trudy, I read your writing MY BABY BOY. I cannot tell you how that touched me. I'm still crying and read it three times. Any and all need to hear these Testimonies OF POWER. They hold the power to change lives. 
PRAISE GOD AND PRAISES TO JESUS CHRIST, HIS SON!
*
from Sister N
I cried as I read "My Baby Boy"
 Some of the tears shed were of joy and thanksgiving for how blessed you have been, are and will be as the Lord continues using you in such a powerful manner. 
As mothers and grandmothers, the senior women of the world, I feel we are obligated to tell our younger sisters about the difficult roads we dug, paved and walked alone so that, hopefully, they will understand that they are not the first to have made a mess of their lives. More important than that, they will see that there is no road that we can possibly dig that He cannot redig, repave and walk alongside us....even carry us when we are too weary and unable to take another step. 
God asks us to do things that are not particularly fun and sometimes they are things we certainly would rather not do. However, as obedient children we move forward with thanksgiving for having the opportunity to serve Him.
I am sure this was one of those times, for you. As difficult as it may have been to expose your past to the world and general public, we both know in the deepest recesses of our hearts that "My Baby Boy" will help some young sister realize that she, too, can be forgiven; that abortion is not the answer; that through Him all things can be made right; that Satan truly is a liar. If, as a result of your experience and obedience, only one unborn child makes it to take his/her first breath; only one young lady seeks the face of our Lord; only one young man accepts the responsibilities associated with an unwed mother, every moment of discomfort you suffered would have been worth it.
My dear sister, I pray that you will always hear His voice and that you will continue to be the obedient, humble servant that you are. God bless you, Trudy. And thank you for sharing My Baby Boy with me. Only God could have given such a beautiful ending to that chapter of your life.

*
A sister from Singapore
Dear Dr. Trudy, Being able to find someone like you in the internet in the midst of this wretched-filled world we're living in encourage me to know that there is someone whose life God has turned around from such brokenness and bondage of sin to someone who would live all out for Him. It encourages me to know that ALL IS NOT LOST AND HOPE IS STILL THERE DESPITE WHAT WE FEEL OR THINK ABOUT OUR SITUATION. It encourages me to know that God is still working in our lives. And it encourages me to know that we're not alone in our struggles. Yours is a 'faith-lifter' and a truly godly woman whose love for the Lord I would want to imitate. Thank you for sharing with us your testimonies and wonderful poems. It has been a real blessing to my faith.

*
Sister from New Jersey
Dear Trudy, The Lord bless you!
Thank you for telling me about Your New Writing.
 LOSING of ONESELF is so meaningful to me and the clearest understanding of what this means that I have ever read. Thank you for sharing this with us! May the Lord Jesus continue using you to His honor and glory and drawing others to Himself. In His Love.

* 
from a sister in Kentucky
You have a wonderful site here. Just by reading it I can tell that our LORD had a hand in it. I came to this site to find out if I should believe in the man that I have married after so much pain has been in our marriage. I have come to realize that he is not the only one who has caused the pain. I did my part in that too. I KNOW now that with the LORD's help we can overcome the painful past and make our marriage strong again. Thank you for this site. It helped me to see this. The Lord has lifted me up and shown me the way out of my depression. Thank you for your web site. It was a blessing on a sleepless night. May God bless you one hundred fold for the time and effort you have put into this work and having saved and delivered those in need. For truly He will multiply the good seeds which have been sown here. Amen.


Sister from Florida
Thank You so much for your site. It has really lifted me up & is helping me make some major decisions in my life concerning my marriage. I was really depressed & knew I had to read God's word or ask for prayer. I decided to get on the internet to ask for prayer and found this wonderful Christian site. It made me realize I was trying to handle things my way instead of God's way. Thanks for the reminder. I was so overwhelmed, but by God leading me to your site I am finally feeling some peace in my heart through all the scriptures & writings. May God continue to use you with the gift he has given you. God Bless You!

*
From Maryland,
Please, never stop giving Godly advice. 
The gospel can be used in every aspect of our lives. 
God is the foundation for everything that is right and true. Thanks for being there. 
I pray that you too are touch by the Spirit to be restored when needed. Understanding must be there that when you give so much out, like Jesus after fasting for 40 days/nights, He was tempted, He was also ministered unto by the angels. 
You too, must be ministered to. I will pray for you too. 
All of us need one another as long as we remember where our strength lies. AMEN!
*
Sister from New Jersey
What a beautiful website. I cried so hard reading all the lovely things you wrote. I was so blessed. I felt the Lord's presence the whole time I was reading all those tremendous stories. It helped me build my faith!! I will tell others of your site. You are such a blessing! God must be so pleased with you. You are the apple of his eye! God Bless you mightily and write me if you can.
*
A sister from New Jersey.
Truly and sincerely I don't know where to begin. I just want to thank you from the greatest depth of my heart and soul. To whom ever created this site you are greatly loved because without any knowledge you have helped to save my soul, life, spirit, and most of all my faith in Christ Jesus. I must end this message now due to being overwhelmed with emotion and gratitude. Bless and thank you! I cried while I read the poems and had to compose myself and hold back tears in order to write this letter. God bless you all! Please keep me in your prayers, and my husband.

*

I pray you have been blessed and encouraged by these testimonies. 

God is good ALL the time!
Dr.Trudy Veerman


Copyright © Dr.Trudy Veerman, 1996-2014. 
All rights reserved.


1 comment:

Dr. Trudy Veerman said...

These comments are ALL so encouraging and AMAZING. Thank God... HE IS ALIVE!