Saturday, February 8, 2014

Beyond Borders


"God's calling upon my life"


It was many years ago, when I was about 10 years old, when God visited me through dreams. I came from a Church going family, but was not taught about a personal relationship with God, through Christ. 
In one dream/vision I took on the life of Joseph, from being thrown into the dried up well... sold by my brothers... ending up in Potiphar's house... being accused by his wife which brought me into prison... which presented the opportunity to interpret dreams of prisoners, and eventually explaining the dream of Pharaoh about the hunger to come and the filled store-houses with grain. 

I impersonated the life of Joseph until the end, when I revealed to my brothers that I was Joseph their own brother, who they had rejected many years earlier. You can read the rest of the story in Genesis 37.


At the end of my dream/vision God pulled me up in the clouds and I heard His voice like the sound of thunder saying:

"I have chosen you to experience My Wondrous Works, and you shall speak of the great things I have done as a testimony for My Glory. I will use you for the furtherance of My Kingdom."


In those days the Father's eyes were already upon me. I desired to go into the mission field since I had received the revelations about this, which I told my mother. When my sublings heard about my dream, I was made fun of and I was called for many years "Joseph the Dreamer".

Nevertheless, it was not until I was 22 years old that I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Savior and Lord, after that my life became troubled.

My personal testimony, the instant healing of my mentally ill sister and how I met my husband can be found on the link below. 


Dr. Trudy's Testimony

Together, my husband and I have been working for the Lord in different capacities, but I never labored in the mission field. Often I wondered if the Lord forgot about me, concerning sending me into the mission. At times it grieved my spirit that I had not reached out beyond the borders.

When I started my counseling ministry in early 1990 and went on the World-Wide-Web in 1994, providing free counseling, I soon realized that people from all over the world were visiting my websites and many of them requested counseling. I began to write more and more helpful, encouraging writings, and poetic pages on my websites. 

Soon people from some 200 countries visited my websites by the ten thousands per month. Several Ministers, Missionaries and Pastors asked permission to translate my writings, to teach and preach them to their congregations, at conferences, bible studies, women gatherings etc.

It became clear to me that God was using a different route, and that the words He revealed to me to write down, crossed the borders of many countries without me leaving my office. 

Also, many writings are now translated to be used at mission fields in Pakistan, Ethiopia, Peru, Kenya, India, including Andaman and Nicobar Islands and elsewhere. Even in English speaking countries the writings are used to teach, share and instruct the believers.

How wonderful are God's ways, that through the Internet His messages are crossing borders to bring His truth, without me traveling.

Rev. Thomas Maher of Melur, Tamil Nadu, India has translated many of my writings in the Tamil language. He published three books of which thousands have been printed, and distributed at conferences and gatherings.




At some point, Rev. Maher emailed me that he preached from my writings and distributed the last published book to over 264 ministers at that conference. He wrote further that God moved in a very powerful way. As you can see in one of the pictures, ministers are holding up the booklet which they just had received. It stirred my soul as I viewed the pictures, which were sent to me.

Pastors at the conference waving the book.



Third book:"The Strongest Foundation for Victorious Christian Living"

Sometimes we think that God should do things our way, or in the manner we can understand. Surprisingly, the Lord worked in a way I never expected, nor could have dreamed of.
God always amazes me! Let the name of the Lord be praised. AMEN!



Rev. Maher would like to translate all of my writings
and will soon publish the fourth book.

Please, pray for him that he may receive the means

to publish and print my website writings, for God's

Glory and the furtherance of His Kingdom. We serve

a MIGHTY God and Father, for sure.

AMEN AND AMEN!


How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!  Isaiah 52:7


First and second book of writings translated in Tamil

language and distributed in India by

Rev.Thomas Maher


Miracles through Faith in Christ


All about relationship as seen through God's word.



*  ~  *  ~  *  ~  *  ~  *

Copyright © Dr.Trudy Veerman, 1994-2017, 
All rights reserved.


No comments: