Friday, October 2, 2015

Our Refuge




God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, Even though the earth be removed, And though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Psalm 46:1,2

No matter what is going on in your life, be it good or not so good. God's word is your stock and staff. The Father shall not depart from you, no matter the situation you are in.

HAVE FAITH IN GOD, and do not look at your circumstances, this will pass away. The trials in your life are like exercises to make your spiritual muscles strong.

Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrews 4:16

You have to grow up in your spiritual life, similar as your physical body. You need to grow strong. This cannot be done without daily exercise.

Just check the word of God and read how many great servants of God went through the most horrendous experiences... just to learn how GREAT GOD is, AND THAT HE KNOWS ALL ABOUT HIS CHILDREN.

Do NOT fear, nor be troubled, but walk in Faith, knowing that the Father WILL ANSWER. AMEN! He wrote His Word for you to learn and to trust.

You called in trouble, and I delivered you; I answered you in the secret place of thunder; I tested you at the waters of Meribah. Selah. “Hear, O My people, and I will admonish you! O Israel, if you will listen to Me!Psalm 81:7,8.

Learn to walk by faith; walk Holy before Him; leave the worldly things behind, and do not mix with worldly people. Stay separated from evil, and consecrated to the Lord of All.

When you abide with the above suggestions you will see God's hand in your life. Total submission unto His will is the KEY. I am not saying to be PERFECT... but to reach out and answer the CALL of God and the Holy Spirit will support and help you.

Beloved, I have been there, I have gone through tight corners and through much pain and misery I have learned to surrender to the Lord... and I am the proof that He met all my needs, no matter what the needs were, physical, spiritual, financial... whatever... THE LORD WAS AND HAS BEEN THERE.

I will lift up my eyes to the hills — From whence comes my help? My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth. He will not allow your foot to be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber. Psalm 121:1-3

STAY FOCUSED ON THE WORD OF GOD, AND YOU WILL DO WELL!

In His love,

Dr. Trudy Veerman



Copyright © Dr. Trudy Veerman, 1994-2015. 
All Rights Reserved.

No comments: