Monday, February 2, 2015

The Touch


ONE TOUCH WILL DO


Is there anything you have need of... be it shelter... clothing... food... health... a life partner... anything else that you need. God WILL hand it to you, I dare to say, because I am the proof that God is the SAME, yesterday, today and tomorrow. AMEN!

Whatever He did back then, HE WILL DO NOW! 
LIVE FOR HIM and throw yourself in HIS LIFE-LINE.

For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, "Be removed and be cast into the sea," and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have WHATEVER he says. Mark 11:23.

 It's JUST LIKE THAT! Grab it!

The Father will be delighted if you just dare to ask Him the impossible, because this is exactly what He wants you to see happen. He is the GOD of the IMPOSSIBLE. HE IS THE EXPERT, remember? AMEN!

And, behold, a woman, which was diseased with an issue of blood twelve years, came behind Him, and touched the hem of His garment. For she said within herself, If I may but touch His garment, I shall be whole. Matthew 9:20,21

Do NOT forget that God is far above what humans think and can imagine.

But without faith it is impossible to please Him: for he that comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a REWARDER of them that diligently seek Him. Hebrews 11:6

I suggest: "GO AND GET IT!"

HAVE FAITH IN GOD and TOUCH THE HEM OF HIS GARMENT!

And whatsoever ye shall ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in My name, I will do it. John 14:13,14

Blessings in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. The Three in One!


 Copyright © Dr.Trudy Veerman, 1996 – 2015. All rights reserved.

No comments: