Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Endtime Vision

Are You Ready?

Establish Your Heart


It had been a gorgeous day.
I was driving home that evening while the sun was going down.
The sky looked clear with some blue streaks in it.

Just above the horizon I saw this big fluffy cloud, spreading on each side. It looked so unusual, so magnificent and majestic. The low sun rays reflecting on its side made it even more outstanding.

What my eyes did behold was immediately transferred to the innermost depth of my soul. Did I see that right? It looked like a throne.

I gazed at the heavens and all of a sudden I thought: "Wouldn't that just be the perfect cloud for Jesus to come down upon"? As soon as this thought hit ground I started praising the Name of the Lord, crying from excitement and joy.

A deep longing welled up in my soul: "As the deer pants for the water brooks, so pants my soul for You, O God. My soul thirst for God, for the living God." Psalm 42.

I cried out to the Lord: "Please, come, O Lord. Come, Lord Jesus, I want You to come so badly, I can hardly wait."

I was full of anticipation and kept marveling at the sky... the cloud, and... I nearly could see Jesus coming! How wonderful! Then I worshiped Him in a language unknown to man while I had the most incredible experience. The Lord had touched me again.

Praise You JESUS!


Psalm 96:5b and 6... But the Lord made the heavens. Honor and Majesty are before Him; Strength and Beauty are in His Sanctuary.

1 Corinthians 15:51,52... Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed. In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Revelation 22:7... Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.


GET READY

O Lamb of God for sinners slain
You brought relief from eternal pain
Freedom in Christ, we may now claim
For it's all fulfilled in Jesus name

The storm of life will pass away
Soon we'll see a glimpse of the "SON"-ray
All our tears will then be dried
We'll going to meet Him as His Bride

So, be encouraged while you still walk
Rejoice in Him, give praises as you talk
Be prepared and keep your garments clean
The Lord is coming, and no wrinkle must be seen




Ephesians 5:27... That He might present it to Himself a glorious 

church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it 

should be holy and without blemish.


Revelation 22:12... And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Revelation 22:20... He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen.

Matthew 24:33-37... So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 
Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. 
But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 
But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Revelation 10:7... But in the days of the sounding of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound, the MYSTERY of God would be finished, as He declared to His servants the prophets.

END-TIME LINKS:










Writing + Poem, copyright © Dr. Trudy Veerman, 1996-2014. 

All rights reserved.







No comments: